|
Monday, July 7, 2008 @ 8:18 PM
You left me for good without saying a word♥ Grrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(((((((( Made some new discoveries.... Chaotehbyezxszxszss. >:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Neh neh lah you. _|_ --- The stupid black head remover or wdv sticker is useless! Waste my time~ Kukuhead lahhhhh...... I still see thousands and thousands of blackhead on my nose loh! >:(((((( Dont know why, thought of many memories. Its e-learning tmr. :) But still, hate school. Cause gotto stay back again for guides. My god, whatabout my piano? I think I've phobia of gng school manzx. :( Eh, why no readers one?!?! Nehnehpok. I didnt know that day was the last day. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |