Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ 5:09 PM
Was it only me?♥


(updated.)
Hello there. :)
Meow just left my house.
School today was a little bored. >:( Cause PB didnt come today. >:(((((( Pon pon pon!
Had a little fight in class today betweent all the boys. Or should I say some? Everyone attacked Alvin, then alvin for some reasons went to punch Jeremy cheeks or so. Lolll. Then me and clique just came back from the toilet. And I actually still went to Jeremy place and demand a sorry from him. Cause I dono about the fight yet. Lollll. Then I think Jeremy stun there. Aiya, cannot blame me also. I dont know anything what... -.-
Who ask him. Once he sees me, he'll say, " Jiiiiiiii ni de niu nai. Hahahahahah!. " -.- Idiot.

After school, Brenda, SherPok, Zhiyi and Meow came over to my house to "studyyy."
Gossipedddddd, lovelove. :]

All left ard 3plus, cause of CCAs, except Meowww. Had fun. As usual, she's telling me how happy is she when _________. :))))))))) Lollll, black heart.

--
Arghhhhh! Guides tmr! >:((((( Ponnnnn! I dread the feeling that I've to walk home all alone after guides. Maybe I shall quit guides? Lolll, just because I dont want to walk home alone on fridays.

--
K, SOME PEOPLE had been trying to know smths bout me in the dark by asking ppl ard. -.- Mygoodness, let me tell you lah okay. What you worry in your heart will NEVER EVER happen okay. No need so scared, almost every week also asked ppl if I ______ anot. :/ Tsk, so irritating. Dont know how to come and ask me personally?

Siala~ 2.4km tmr. Pray for me. :) Please...... let me pass.

--
Sighh, maths ppr tmr. >:((( And I got nthng to study... -.-
I guess im too pro.
Mygodd, I cant wait to finish Ju-on. :]

Yes, our class had a new cheer! Specially meant for Jiexiang. :]]]]]
It goes sth like, " Jia xiang jia xiang jia xiang! Mian mian mian! Jia xiang jia xiang jia xiang! Mian mian mian! Jiaxiang! Mian! Jiaxiang! Mian! Oooooooooo, Jiaxiang mian! " OHMY GOD, SO FUCKINGZXSZXXSZX LAME-.- Lollll. Its one of the instant noodle ad on teevee.

Okay lah, bye bye. Go sms ____ liao. :)

If you want something, let go of it. It'll come back to you.
I doubt so. -.-

Half done. But still, it hurts so much.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane