Friday, July 18, 2008 @ 5:45 PM
Waiting in silence♥


(It'll be a long post today. Be patient! Good things always come the last......)

I tell you smth ok?? :) I PASS MY 2.4!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha! :]]]] Timing was 17.03 min. Heh heh. :) So haapppppyyy! Like finally~ No need to run anymre. Hoho. Really thankful to people whom ran with us though they passed. :) People like Zoe and co. Mygod, if wasnt for them, I bet we're going to fail again this week. It was ver y embarrasing to run pass a 2n3. >:( Like all stare at us. Lollll, and my dear Felicia went, " Mannnnn! Mannnn! Gogogo! You so fat!" Lolll. Lovexs.

After the run, SherPok kindof fainted in class. Therefore, she laid on the entrance of the class for 20mins or so? Whereas, I almost fainted too. >:( Felt very much like vomiting. And had very very terrible headaches for the whole day. Till now. Thats why, I didnt turn up for guides today. Not I pon okay! I really really super duper tired + sick already. If rlly went for guides, I bet im like going to blackout there. >:( Anw, I also dread to walk home alone. Hah, so might as well dont go right? :)

Went home. Rested/slept and head to Meow house. Pok and zhiyi was there too. Planned to watch Ju-on. But the player had some kind of problems. So, didnt manage to finish yet. Watched other random movies instd.
As usual, feast on the bed. SALTED EGGS(?) Mygod, almost killed my kidney please. >:(
In her house, always had this oh-my-god,-i-want-to-shit-urgently feeling. :// Tahan till now. Not like tht Zhiyi.. :X I tell you! She shit damn fast loh! Less than 5 min, shes out liao. -.-
They took some stupid videos of me eating. Cb, zoom until sooooo soooooo near to my face-.-

--
Maths paper was okay. Except for the last question which costs me 7markssss!!! All gone!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr>:( All because that I didnt change dollars to cents. And there goes my 7 marks. Tamade. If not sure A1 loh~~~ HAHAHAH. :D

D&T was working on our racers. Funfunfun :) I dont knw why must Jeremy and Polarbear keep critising my height! So what if im like shorter than jeremy?!?!?!!?!? Im not fatter than kokhow! >:(( Hurt my little little heart again..
Mr han said I look rather pale and sick then. Thats why I decided to go hme. Cause I brought my Uni and stuffs liao loh!
Mrhans : Charmaine, you know who sounded the alarm just now anot?
Me: Who?
Han: I think you know the person very well one.
Me: Huh? Who?
Hans: From sec 3 one.
-.- I really got no idea whos he talking about. Till now. Seriously, did he mistook me for another person?

Polarbear had some taiji with a bangala. In the end bangala himself complain to DM. -.- Walua, want complain then still come our class and shout and scream at Polarbear for what sioll. -.-
Still say meet after school fight... -.- In the end, tell DM-.- Lol.

Seriously, I cant wait for weekends to arrive. :)

--
Downloaded new theme last night. Chionesssssss! <333333s
&& New skin coming up! :]]

Why couldnt I stop thinking about you?
I'll not think of you tonight.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane