|
Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 4:34 PM
Have you ever thought what you want ur life to be?♥ ( Again, 2nd post of the day... and its updated -.- ) Received a really unexpected text from Xj. Its all in chinese. " Why didnt you come sch today? Yesterday also not in Chi class. " " Fever. How come you know? " "Then you okay now mah? When start fever? Now still have?" " Wed." "No lah, walk past your class and found out ure not there, so I asked Zhirong." "Oh, you so good one meh? Care so much.. Dont lie lah. " " Aiya, even if its A LITTLE PUPPY, I will also do the same thing one..." Abit surprised, cause didnt expect him to text me and asked me what happen. Heh. :) So fuckingzsxzsx kind of him! Lollll. Siala, so concerned. Later make me think wrongly. JOKING.. -.- But he isnt the only one. People like Polarrrr bear did msn-ed me. And Zhirong did called me too. Told you, my class is super nice. :) -- Just finished viwawing with Gopalbangali. Sigh.. He really sounds like _____.. >:((( -- Stupid Bo Lin, dont let me go her house! >:((( Told me not to disturb her beauty sleep. -.- Grrrr :/ So im like stucked the whole day at home loh. Perhaps going to brainwash Yl to go church tmr aft tuition. Lolll. And she'll say," Dont want lah, I go home sleep better." Heard tht its not so interesting anymore. But if I dont go, ZR will come pester me everyweek, which I dont want him to. >:((( (1st post below.) You better not post them up purposely. Pea-man. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |