Thursday, July 3, 2008 @ 5:11 PM
Terrorists attack.♥


See this stupid passage done by a boy. :)) Happy laughing...

(Click to enlarge)

Effing stupid lah. He really 'expands' the damn thing. -.-

Yucks, school sucks. >:( Sometimes, I wished I was the one being sent for counselling. -.- I got so bloody much to say, but nobody to tell to.

School didnt start off with a very nice sight. :[ Lessons today was god damn boringgggg. Exams are nearing and I dont even have the exam mood. Forgotten to bring many things today.
Running 2.4km tmr, when my bloody legs are still not okay. And I dont even have a fcuking mc to present to black head. >:( Fail fail fail~

Guides after school. Waste time~ Waste energy. Something not very pleasant happen. Umm, luckily cheryl was there. Phew. And Sharleen gave me a pac of tissues~ Lolllll. So kind/generous right? Hoho. :)

" We should thank the terrorists for killing people. They're contolling the population growth. They are so noble. They made contributions to the society. " Quoted from sheep during geog. :)

Hurray, Viewty coming my way on Monday~~~~~~ Heh heh.. :))

I think people should be forgiving? Erm, its btr not to hold any grudes. I think im awesome, I think im super forgiving. :)))
Oh crap. -.-

Oh yes, why dont people noticed tht they're actually made used by others? So dumb right. -.- God.

Holding back.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane