|
Saturday, July 12, 2008 @ 9:15 AM
Stop slapping me, and giving me a sweet after that.♥ Found out many interesting things that happen yesterday loh! I should have gone to school lah! Damn it. >:((( Nobody is at home now. except for my sister. I tell you smth okay? MY FUCKING THROAT IS STILL SWELLINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it loh. Im really afraid that I've to go clinic everyday to get my injections! >:((( And my fever still didnt went downnnn! Woke up ard 2.24am in the morning. -.- Because I was shivering like fucksxzsxzs, and I have a high fever then. Mygod, I think I should start wearing scarf and mittens to sleep already. :// What if its dengue?!?!?! Cause its like the 1st time in life that my high fever lasted for 4days...>:((( Hopefullly I can turn up for tuition ltr and dance tmr. No way am I going to skip my 1st dance lesson. Update later, stay tune! :] I was about to tear the drawing of a cloudy dark sky, when you added a sun to it. I thought it was done. But you tore the drawing yourself after adding it. Why? |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |