Tuesday, July 15, 2008 @ 4:17 PM
a rainy tuesday. umbrella please?♥


Mygod, another rainy tuesdays. >:( Just came back from Piano. Met Polarbear and Tsy on the way to piano. Fetched me to piano. And they think I went to did some disgusting things like hair extensions?! My god, its like so disgusting with others hair on your body please. My hair is reallll one lah!! >:( Keep long long one okay.

Urhm, so I decided not to take practicals already. So stressed up anw.

--
English paper was rather alright. Geog test tmr. Much to memorise. >:((((
Early in the morn, dear Fel smsed me to meet her up, go sch tgt. Cause shes late. But in the end, didnt.

Got raped in class again. >:( Got a new role, A MOUSE. :]]

After school, Ryan, tsy and another I dono who guy came. For some reasons~~~~

Okay, I found out that some people intend to jio teacher sia~~ Mygod. Despo chick. Erxinnnnn dao~ -.-

Recess was like kinda special. Had some heart to heart talks with Meow. :) Notbadnot bad. Told me that she hates someone in the class alottttttttt! Hahaah! Sama sama~

--

Mr counsellor sms-ed me again after school to see how was I. Im not like some 3yr old kids also~ But anw, hes doing his job as a counsellor. I pay him! $$$$$

--
A course in Miracles point out that we have two principals states of mind - Love and Fear. It suggests that fear is the souurce of our negative emotions. Its a beautifully simple concept, and a useful starting point for examing our feelings.

What about jealousy? Jealousy is fear. Its thinking youre inferior to the other people and fearing they agree with you. When we're jealous, we're scared.

Lurking behind anger, jealousy, worry, depression, we always find fear. If I want to eliminate my fears I have to admit they exist.

I hung the ring around her neck. I missed you. So much. That song means alot.
Why do we have to end so abrubtly everytime?




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane