|
Monday, July 14, 2008 @ 2:06 PM
My new name, penguin. :)♥ Think about it. If attachment hinders the flow of good things into your life, then the opposite of that would be unattachment-to the pnt where we give away some of what we value.What you give away will tend to come back to you. FLiped through my diary which was wrtten 1yr ago, and I somehow copied the lyrics of the song because it was rather meaningful in the past. And I even wrote a BIG BIG FL at the end. -.- Which made me also realised that this song actually existed. :[[[[[[[[ Kind of raked up many memories. Mygodddd, really miss this song alottttttt. >:( But still, its goodbye. :/// So sadddddddd. TT -- Today was certainly the best schooldays I ever had this year. 2 words- CRAZY and SICK. Though tmr will be the first day of exams, but our class doesnt seems to bother at all. Plus! Mushrroom didnt come. I think probably she kana spread by my virus when she sent me to the clinic. So whole day, played, played, played. :) Had class photo taking session in the morning. Can someone please fixed a new pair of legs for me?!?! >:(((((((((((((( After recess, lessons were only literature. Damn slack the whole day please? After lit, my god. The best part of the day! Me, How sher pok, and Miaoyanglin were supposed to act out animal voices. -.- Command given by Zoe and co. So I was like a.... A dog, A cow and one more I've forgotten. Did many stupid+lame stuffs. And I got RAPED. >:(( And a video was taken down. My god loh, I can only say Zoe's co is SICK. They practically took down my whole naked leg! Till my butt area!! Plus, I was lying on th floor alr, cause I was supposed to be raped by HowsherPok in th scene. For one whole hour, we kept on laughing. :) I love my class so much. :]]]] (Inserts 3hearts.) -- Before recess leh.. Had fun with my polarbearrrrr! :))))))))))) So chubbyyyyy yo. I hung a paper written " I love mr polarbear" On the window grilllllls. :)
And Mr counsellor was indeed really kind! He sent me a text in the early morning telling me some really usefulll stuffs. And he sent me a text after school to see how was I in school. :] Loves. -- Ytd, dance. Samba wasnt really that nice as I expected. >:( A lil bored though. Jive was, wapiang, damn nice. Went shopping after that. Bought a no of stuffs. :) Went aunts house as my sister is having lessons there. Cous and all came. Shopped ard. Bought a book, " Follow your heart." Which Su mentioned. Really nice and inspirational book. To cure my heart. :) AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!!?! NO MORE SORE THOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn lucky, If not I'll be getting another jab today liao. :]] Trained home. And slept. :] -- Mygodddd!Time to bid my nails goodbye. >:(( I just finish buffering it loh! Damn it. Shiny shiny leh.. But if I don cut it by tonight, Swee will be screaming at me to cut. >:(( Nooooo. I think I did it. I'm proud. :) Did I kiss the love goodbye? |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |