|
Thursday, July 10, 2008 @ 11:46 AM
Its too late to turn things around.♥ [updated...] MYGODDDZXSZZSSX.ITS ALR 3!! WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE?!?!?! ALL FORGET ABOUT THE POOR LITTLE CHARMAINE AT HOME! >:(((( -- Hahahahaha, Im back home again~~~~~~ Its not even 12 and im back home! Hahahaha! Jealoussssss????? :))) I went home during recess today, AGAIN. Mommy came and signed me out. Went to clinic to see the doctor again~ Get Mc and everythng. :/ He said my throat is superrr sore. >:((( Gave me antibiotics. And got excused from tmr 2.4! Wth, meaning I gotto run ALONE next week or next next weeeek! Tehbyezxssssszx. They say you cannot run when ure ill, if not u'll die, IMMEDIATELY. ?!?!?!!? What crap. -- *Mskoh came in the morning and I hurry took out my book and pretend to read.* Koh:Please concentrate, dont look outside. Me: Orh, I reading wad. Koh: Ur book is upside down. -.- Damn ps plssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( -- For the whole morning, I was shivering like fuckzsssxzzxs. Its damn freeeezing cold please. Fever got to 38.1:( Poorr me, mygod. Went home w/o informing mushroom. :P -- Came this morning because im a gooood girllll, didint want to skip classes cause its CT next week. But ended up going home also. -.- And lollll, I skipped todays guides practice again!! Sighh, I think they btr get someone else to replace me. And worse still, its POP tmr. Gonna play water games tmr! I mean, they're going to pour those fuckingzxszxs pails of water on you~ Maybe not schooling tmrrr~ Hoho, cause all useless lessons. Dont make myself suffer just because of __________. >:( Ended up also disappointments. Sighhh. Cannot make it~ -- Changed songggg! Helllll, so suitable for nowwww~ -- Sighhh, I realised someone is doing stupid things again. Chaotehbyezxsxzxsx. Effing angry please. >:((((( -- I realised many people are having borderline fevers and sore throats and blahh when I visits blogs. Its like 7/10 have fever. Mygod, why ah? -- Sorry for the boring post. Would you really be back? |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |