Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 2:26 PM
guessing games♥


Yello. I'll most likely be updating on Lj nowadays. :) Get from me the url if you want to.

--
Zhiyi and and Meow came to my house earlier on. Fetched Zhiyi to school cause she got dance.
Saw Estee, Qianya, MAAAAAN and Brenda on the way. Slacked a little. Found out that Estee had the same "bathroom" slippers from m}phosis(?) as mine. Hers is red. Went to school.
Saw PolarB. and Tsy. Slacked in school till ard 5? Ryan came afterwards. Slacked. And fetched us home after that. Yea, had so much fun in school. Me and Meow was like avoiding so many tchers. Cause of our slippers. -.- So its kind of difficult to walk ard the whole school.

God, im like doing double blogging. -.- Tired. :/ Why not I just moved to lj instd? Hmm..

--
Nthg much lah. Had some rrrrreally nice talks with Xj recently. He's really nice. And called me in the morning to see if I woke up and not late for school. Cause I slept rather late last night because ________ . :]

Sigh, guides tmr... Cannot dont go already. Unless I re-run my 2.4-.- Which is impossible lah.

Right, perhaps lanning with Xj and co. on Sat. Since I dont have tuition. Ooh, yay. :) But I hate lanning. Mygod, im like very contradicting?

Byebye, updating lj instd. :]




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane