Friday, July 11, 2008 @ 9:06 AM
Abandon♥


Changed song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super nice one okay. :]]]

Its 8am now and im bloggingggggg.. Muahahaha.
I just dont understand why cant my fever go down! Its like, Im living in the fridge every morning! Irritating. I thought still able to go school. Sighh.. >:(( I miss my polar bearrrrr.
Its really bored at home! Could be going down to yl house aft shes back. To kill boredom.

--
If my swelling still continues tmr, I would be going to the clinic for INJECTIONS EVERYDAY till its cured. >:((( Pray that I'll get well before tomorrow leh. Cause im really afraid of needles. >:((

--
Last night, gopalbangali and Sean called. But then! I kept hanging them down. Then Gopalbangali pekcek, stopped calling. Lollll. So, continued chatting with Sean. He kept saying hes very handsome now. -.- " Though I last time very handsome, but now more handsome. " Mygod. Disgustingggg. :/

Confide to him. He's very kindd manzx. He kept counselling and counselling me. Hah! :]
Kept asking me not to be so stupid, I should make the wisest decision and decide whats the best for myself. Urmm, thinking back, maybe I really should make a wiser decision. :] Talked till about 10 and went to sleep. After that, he still sent me a really long text! Been so long ever since someone sent me a rlly rlly longggg text. So niceee of him. :] He seems to be a really experienced and nice counsellor. :)


--
Why is it raining everyday?!?!?!!?!? >:((((
Heh heh...
My samba commencing this sunday! As well as Jive inter! Yayyyy. 2hours straight manzxszxsz! :]]]

--
I think I fell in love Eason chan. Mygod. Hoho. :))) His songs are nice please.
Update laterrr! :))

You took my love together and flew.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane