|
Sunday, July 6, 2008 @ 10:30 AM
9 more months. Dont forget.♥ Helllllo. I learn that people really got to learn to let go and forget. But I just cant do it. >:( Im trying hard everyday. And its half way done. I'll make a really short post cause im rushing for time cause I'll be out again in a few minutes. Hoh, aint I good? :) Changed song. Mean alot. No samba today. Awful. Group size not confirmed, no class. :( And it'll be the last lesson of Jive this week. My god. Viewty wont be mine till next week. As Starhub says they need time to waive my 100bucks off. 0707 is tmr, I bet many people will be celebrating their one yr? :) Urhmm, hopefully I can meet up with Polarbear tmr. :)) Dont forget to remember me. :) Its the next coming april. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |