Sunday, June 8, 2008 @ 9:40 AM
The worst day in life...


Hmmm, how should I start all these...

I waited for you to come back. I looked forward to yesterday, to hearing ur voice, to talking to you. In th end? We talked for less than 5mins for th whole effing night. Why? Because I sound so eager to go to his church. For godsake, I nvr even go his church last evening, just because I wanted to wait for you to come back. In th end? My efforts were not appreciated at all. Instd, I got scolded.
Even my parents didn control me in going church, and you did? I was so disappointed in you.
2gals interested in you, and ur sis gave them ur num. And im not allowed to get jealous uh? What is this!?
First, I did not even go his church with them, and u got angry.
Second, u got angry cause I sounds eager to go. -.-
Third, those bitches have ur num. I was nvr given a chance to ask u what happen.
You promised me smths. I hope you didn forget.
I cant wait for u to get back last night, in the end, all I get was disappointment. You ignore my calls, my sms-es. And all u want is sleep. What about me?! I waited for u to be back, in th end, YOU SLEEP.
I wasnt even in any fault, and u did this to me. Looks like u enjoyed with those gals in ur tour group. Good for you, while I was still missing you at hme, waiting for u...

I hardly sleep last night, I thought my boyf could be there for me. In the end? No difference if ure back or not. I hope you will not give this r/s up cos of lil things like these. Or because of those girls...

I dono what to do if u still ignore my calls... I wasnt in any fault in th 1st place.. If I was in any, you didnt give me any chance to explain..

I learnt tht friends are th ppl who would always be there for me. (:

Thanks susanna. (:




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane