Wednesday, June 4, 2008 @ 12:11 PM
with longer between tops ups.


Poor me have one whole stretch of ulcers on lower lips. ): I wonder how am I going to eat. TT
Ahhhhhhh.SOOOOO SOOOOO MAD. LOOOOOOK
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HOW CAN?!?!!?!? IM BANNNED BECAUSE I WROTE IMY TO MY BOYFRIEND? GOD, MEANINGG.... I CANT TAG HIS BLOG ANYMORE? GRRRRRR...RIDICULOUS.
"I AM BANNED BECAUSE I WROTE IMY TOO MANY TIMES ON HIS TAGBOARD." TSKTSK. SO MAAAAAAADDDDDD.
I tried to use other names, but was also banned. -.- Nvm, I use PC ltr. :)

Alright, last night, met up with YL and train-ed to kovan. Had tuition..Was rather funnn. :) Saw Satishhh and Thinesh. Oh god, these 2 are pure perverts.-.- Keep looking at girls nehneh. Ummmm, theres this attention seeker in class. So irrrritating. And I learnt tht Yl is flying to Thai again~ Meaning I cant go her house. TT Maybe she will meet baby? (:

After tuition, she forced me to go Mac with her. Grrrr. Y'knw, temptations... Eating burger at night is so fatteningg. >:( I was like.." 不 要 啦, 不 要 啦! 吃 吃 吃! So fattening!"But still, she pulled me into mac and I was determined not to get burger...But still
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I bought my all time favourite, FILLET. :) Aiya, y'knw, temptations...

Train-ed back home. And I got a scolding from my sister. TTCause I didnt get her fries. -.-

I heard tht this bytch is rlly making me her fan. -.- One yr with ur boyf and u can get 100bucks from ur whoever-i-dont-care. Tsk. Copying us again? ORIGINALITY PLEASE. Stupid bytch.
Cant stand her. So fuminggg mad. Even this also must copy uh? Tsktsk.

Oh godddddd, I really cant stand the sound when aeroplanes flew past. Grrr. :B Soooo.. you know.... (: And make me rlly want to go abroad.

Probably I'll be gng hougang ltr to do some useless stuffs. Urghh.

Oh yeah, zhirong sms-ed me if I want to go church on Sat. He says its for what donut day. Lol. I nvr heard of any donut day before. Tsktsk. Susu is going.. Maybe I'll go too? But sat is th day baby is coming back. And maybe if I go to his church, I'll be back at late night.>:( Or should I wait for baby to come back?

Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.
Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.
Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.
Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy.Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. Imy. ):




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane