Friday, June 27, 2008 @ 8:44 PM


*This post would be filled with vulgarities.

CCCCCCBBBBBBBB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TIO DUMP ?!!!!??? LIKE U NVR TIO DUMB BEFORE LEH!! EVEN KANA SLAP SIA!!!! GOT BLOG DON DARE GIVE PPL AH? FUCKING BYTCH LOH. TELL VP SIA.. POWER LEH... STILL CALL MOTHER DOWN SCOLD. TSKTSK. HUMJI KIA.

Chaotehbyezx. You dont force me to write your blog link down hor. You now tell ppl you ok with us le ah? Hello??? Since when ah? Now in class no friends you ask yanlin to forget abt th whole matter?? You think we idiots ah? Ytd scold us pcb, now come por ppl. Eat shit lah you.

Your boyf never dump u before meh?! Huh?! Kana slap also have alr. Pathetic leh you. So what if I tio dump ah? Your prob meh? You huanlo so much for what?

U were the one who said all those things, now u come push the blame to us ah? You pengwei, now come say I backstab you?! Oi, you not happy tht u have to apologise ah? Thn u dare u go tell her urself lah. Why still ll kneel down huh?

Fcukszxzdszxs. I really feel like writting ur bloddy url down loh. I shall be kind lah ok. :) Later ppl say I backstab again sia.

So funny, ytd scold us pcb. Today por us por until dono like what. -.-




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane