Friday, June 20, 2008 @ 3:48 PM
taking a glance at 12.30. plssssss.


ITS TANSHIKAI BIRTHDAY TODAY MANZXZXZ.
Hah, anyway im also not very close to him. -.- And I dont even know its today until Sean told me ytd. Happy birthday then, stupid guy. Lollll. Hopefully kym dont come killing me. :x

Wodetian~ Next monday, school reopens. Fuckzxs. >:( Thinking tht on monday, have to see her mushroom face + hair, totally makes my day please. -.- And who knows, maybe she reads my blog, and knows everything, and come looking for me on monday, start probbing me, start making me worse, start laughing at me,"hahahah, you broke up again!!!" -,- The thought of it makes me pisssed. But I doubt she'll know anyway. :]

Okay, I think today im totally like a good girl. :) Didnt sms-ed anyone yo. Hoho, I think this the first time in my life. I can actually resist such temptations~ Cause I think if bills arrive tonight, im dead meat loh. Sms, as usual, will burst like mad. >:(

Yayyy, I cant believe me and Yl are resuming tmr tution class! I would reallllly love to see those 2bytch. The eyeliner+eyeshadow+colour lens+fakelashes+SPECTACLES girllll~ Woooo. 12.30...12.30...

Ummm, I think im losing readers day by day loh,>:(((( tht time was like 100+views per day, when I blogged about those juicy juicy stuffs.... Youknow.. Then now, everything died down...No readers, except for some really nice ones.. Like ____. :)))

School reopens, I think more to bytch about, so pleaseeee! Stay tune. :]]

Ohya! Last night of american next top model was best loh I think! Can you imagine ur hair+ur sculp(?) or whatever tht ur hair grows on and everything is being pulled out/removed from ur head?!?! And ure bald?!!? Then they used someone else hair to
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sew it back onto ur sculp or whatever?!?!?! I mean, omg, so painfullll! Then imagine, u were eliminated ?!?! Then ur hair is gone for nothing loh!!!!! Whatehfuckzxszxs. The scene is totally grosssssss. :@@@@

Yea, im going for bbq tmr at seletar or somewhere else~~~~~~ Cause my aunt is going to sel her condo or sthhhh. Can you imagine, its 21st tmr?!?!?!?!!? :(((((((((((((((((((( Salad me. TT Why is it disappointingggg/a-l-o-n-e...

See you there at 12!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane