Wednesday, June 11, 2008 @ 11:49 AM
"Take an umbrella if you go out" :)


Shit lah okay, I burst my smses again... Grrrrrrrrrrrr. ):

Last evening, went for tuition cause I cant make it for sats class. Yeah, my little little toes hurts alot. TT Swollen and redddd. ): Painfullllll.
After which, Yl went mac with her family and asked me to go along. Siao~ everynight eat mac. SO I walked home all alone in th stormy and rainy night. TT
Of cause the feeling wouldnt be good. ): Walking alone is never nice.

So for th whole of tuition, I told her my problems and stuffs. Yes, who would believe you would change so drastically...

Hmmm, mom seems eager to get me outta house. " You go out with ur friends can anot?! " :]
Cause I think she doesnt want me to stay at home everyday and do nothing.
Buttttt, everyone seems to be busy during hols. :( Yanlin doesnt seems to love to go out, all she does is sleep at hme. Susu said shes okay, anytime. Eugena said she has to go Beijing. Felicia said anytime. :) So, probably meet up with them..

Kokhow sai he'll book kbox fo us, provided tht I jio ppl go. -,- Asshole, forget it then. Hate to sms ppl, thn end up all don want turn up, waste my smses.






profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane