Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @ 4:08 PM
oh, pityfullll. :(


School is like starting next monday? I mean, I thought still got one more week thn reopen loh. Doesnt look like 1month. -.- Sigh.. And sooooon, its school terror again. :/ Wake up at 6 in morning. Tiring... @@
--
Went to Yl house in th big early morningggg. Surprisingly she was awake at 11. :) I was supposed to be doing homework, but you know.. Its the last few days of holidays, so what for still do hw? Aiya, anyway, I'll be mugging ltr. So, nvm..

After which, went for Piano. Today was perfect. :)

Last night, was smsing with Sean. Neo. That white man. -.- Talking with him is not bad at all. And he began telling me his gf problems.. Which made me sleep. :/ I mean, these few days I started talking to many hws ppl. Dont know why. After all, they're funny like hell, and fun to talk to. :]

Erm, I lost interest in blogging already. Its not that fun as before. :( Therefore, I got nothing to blog...

Byebye. -.-




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane