|
Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 11:21 AM
no more couple phones Come on leh girl. I find fault with you? Is who find fault with who 1st ah? Who say we get her into trouble ah? Who say we pengwei ah? Forget it lah, you not happy with us then u tell us staight in the face okay. You may think tht ur current friends are trustable. But, let me tell you lah, btr not trust anyone too much. Just use ur brains and think. How th hell did I get ur url and who th hell I know from tht u want us kneel down in front of you. Tsktsk. You think ur friends now can trust one ah? They tel us more than tell you please. -.- Anyway, this my last time writting abt u in my blog~ You should be happy right? :] I dont waste my time like you do. No lifer. -.- You hate me? I hate you too. :) --- Hoho. Im getting Viewty soooooon! :]] Heh heh... Jealousssss????? :)) I think its superrrr cool? With 5megapixels cam. Ooooooooow. 0707... :) I think im getting th pinkkkk one. :)))Disappointments everytime... When will I stop missing you? |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |