Monday, June 2, 2008 @ 11:49 AM
minutemen?


Several things I really need to do this hol:
1) Tidy my wardrobe cause its gettin really messy.
2) Finish watching my K.D. :)
3) Catch Mr bean every morning. :]
4) Get my sims installed. -.-
5) Persuade my dad to buy me DS lite.

Thats all? Okay.. I seriously dont understand why th hell doesnt my dad want to get me sth FUN to play with. Like sextoys? Nah, jking. He says I will not focus on my studies anymore if he did so.-.- Please, I cant focus even more when I see almost half th class now have PSPs. I dont rlly yearn for PSPs cause I found tht it'll get rlly boring... So target - DS lite. (:

Okay, since people is complaining tht my blog is boringgg, I shall spice it up someday. Asked bee bout it, and he said put pictures. -.- I also know. But th problem is im farrr too lazy to upload the pictures onto my computer! I also thinks tht my blog is gettin more boringgg day by day. -.- Hmmm.. Maybe I shall bitch bout people? Or upload funny pictures? So sad to see tht im losing readers day by day. ): Okay lah, I try to spiced it up a little loh, since im so kind.. (:

I came across this ad on teevee and it goes sth like " Its all about me! ...." Forgotten. I think its by some bank companies or sth? I like it alot manxzxzx. Th guy so cute worhzxzxz. :]

Oh ya! I just made some new discoveries. I found that Mr Ng Wee Ngee look like MR BEAN! Th facial feature, th hair. Omgzxzxx. Reallyyyyy loh! If you observe clearly. :]

Baby is leaving for thailand for 1 whole weeeek! Smre its pattaya(?), my mum says ppl go there call prositute. Ltr bee come back jiao ruan. Smre still go there for a weeeek. -.-

Oh god, red flood red flood came! ): Suay suay come visit me at night. -,- Hate you.

T/D oodles!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane