|
Thursday, June 26, 2008 @ 7:23 PM
limbu call police Lollll, everyday seems to be so interesting and filled with entertainments..-.- Even tmrrrr~ -- Fuckzxszxsszxxx. Me: Ms koh, I want chg place. I sit near window I cant concentrate. Koh: Then hang a curtain. -.- Tehbyezx her. After which, me and Yl waited for th moment to come. RECESS TIME. Lolllll. Interesting interesting... I didnt know tht I smile also must ask your permission worhzx. Paiseh loh~ In the end also ll apologised.... -.- Perhaps I'll be going to Bejing during Nov. But hav to go thru some tests. :( -- After school, went yl hus for some thinggggs. Shhhhh. :x We heard that _________________________!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. :)))) Thn Yl told her sis which was an ex bendemeerian abt this matter. Wa, her sis power sia. Hoho... Having guides tmr. Yuckkkkkks. >:(((( Bye bye. Come back tmr hor! Stay tune! |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |