|
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 @ 7:10 PM
Thank you lovelies. Im so happy that there are so many people I can talk to. :) Endless people had been asking what happen and stuffs ever since I was online, but im really tired to say everthng yknw. :) But still, thanks for cheering me up. Love you people! :] I tell you, Bryan is an idiot. Bryan: Whens ur birthday? Me: 7apr. Bryan: I thought tht day is doomsday? Me: u wan die is it?my birthday u say doomsday! So, i was like supposed to die on my birthday. Eff him. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |