|
Monday, June 9, 2008 @ 4:23 PM
I didnt know a trip costs so much Everything is fine now I think. (: I'll try to forget, but not forgive. I'll always rmb th hurt you brought to me. I mean, no point getting sad over things tht are done. But however, I'll still rmb those memories we had. Maybe to you, nothing is important already. Except for going out uh? Then go out for all you want now. :) I see how long can you go. Everyday? Everynight? Tsktsk. And dont push th blame to people insisting tht you have nothing to do with it. Just a word break and you think u can shirk responsibilty? Looks like one yr dont seem anything to you. I cant except the drastic change in you. I dont know why. Its really a big big chg. Ignored my calls and sms-es. Dont even want to talk to me when ure back. Plus, you did things tht nobody expects you to do. I dont know what happen to you in thailand. But one thing im sure of, your friends are more important than anything else. Seriously, I found your friends so much luckier than me. :) And you no longer loves me. Just came back from ur trip and u immediately want a break up. You think I can accept? I dont think anyone can. Except for you. Then what reasons did you give? Cause you want to go out. Just right before you went away, you still told me to wait for you blablablah. Then came back? You want a break up because I gets jealous easily because I dont go out with u and go with my friends. Yesyes, all my fault okay? I admit. But suddenly talk about all these dont u think is abit..how should I say? Unexpected reasons? Okay lah, I know why you suddenly dig all those reasons out. Cause you cant tolerate me anymore, then break loh. Its easy for you to say tht word out. Because of little things you break, break, break. I mean, hey. If ur gf/bf treats you so good, so sweet everyday. Then he went for a trip and came back and initiated a breakup. What will you do? Go mad? Cry every day and night? Since now you have th freedom you want, and a breakup u wanted is now done. Good for you. Be happy with tht whoever new girlfriend: sabrina you have. -.- So right now, I think my hols would be just going out and going out with girlfriends! :DDD I really need to thank those lovelies who had been there for me, cheering me up. :) I love you guys. :] I hope things would turn out better without you. Please do. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |