Sunday, June 15, 2008 @ 11:58 AM


Hello there :] Sorry for not posting these days, wasn in sg. Went for dad's family day at th cruise.
Will upload th pictures when they're uploaded. :)

Okay, 1st day, we board th ship ard 6plus. Walked aroud, nothing much lah. Quite a small one. To wrap th whole thing up, its lousyyy. Food, lousy. Place, lousy. Room, lousy. Room was pathetic. Smaller than my room, just imagined. -.- Nothing much was in there, so was rather bored throughout th whole thing. -.- In th mid noon, went Yl house to slack and luched. Told her so many so many juicy newwws. :)

2nd day, I got tanned from playing telematches with th co. As I said, I will upload th pics lah.
So tanned, tht my face got two big red patches on th cheeks and a red nose.-.- Asshole. Till now, my face is burningggTT. Family and Eion went playing basktball. In th end? Th ball dropped into th sea. -.- There goes th 25bucks. Apparently, the ball ended up so so sooooo tiny winey in th sea. After tht, went to watch movies with them.

--
Hmmm, can I say tht we cleared some misunderstandings? Sabrina sms-ed me and stuffs, so I think everything is fine now. :)And th truth is out, I WASNT TH ONE WHO SPAMMED HER BLOG.-.-
Hoho, I cant wait to go out with kokyyy! :DDD
Dance now!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane