|
Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 1:57 PM
dont u even feel a bit of guilt-.- Whoa, im so happpppaye! Didnt know tht so many people actually cared for me. :] Early in th morning, people staring texting me what happen and stuffs. Lolll. But sial, one by one explain very tiring, but no choice. I love you people!!!! :] I deleted previous posts cause I found them useless plus my mom doesnt like me to post about such low-class things.You know, like kinda downgraded myself.. -.- Anyway, its over lah, so what for blogged abt them and me hottttttt. :[ Anyway, I think karma(?) will befall on them, sooner or ltr. Thats what susu saiddd:)Ya, soo... im very kind and forgiving one. :] I think im so much happier now loh.. Oooow. So heres my advice to girls... Dont ever trust ur boyf 100%. and nvr pin high hopes on them. Nor expect them to be with you together and forever. All lies~ So dont be too stupid to believe their"I love you FOREVER." -.- Because I was stupid enough to believe all these or rather part of it, and ended up like that. I read Zoe's blog and she damn omg, funnaye~~ Im so happy tht my friends had been there for me when I needed them. :) Love them manymany worhzx. Esp, susu, yl, jj, eugena and kokyyyy~ Koky suddenly sms-ed me in mid noon and asking for my hols and stuffs. So nice of him right. So, friends are still the best. (inserts heartshape) Yaaaay, I cant wait for outing with kokkky! :] "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. Its about getting out there and dancing in th rain." By my beloved suuuuu. :] |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |