Monday, June 23, 2008 @ 5:42 PM
Hot and cold. Idiot.


First day SUCKZXSZXSZ like helllllllll~
So tired in the morning, got to wake up at 6plus. Hell~ Already spoil half my mood loh. -.-
Plus! Stupid mushroom head change my sitting arrangement to somewhere so so soooooo farway from Yl they all. Im like alone at the stupid corner of the classroom. Nobody to play with, nobody to disturb. Assholezxszxsz, I wonder why she have to seperate me from the 3 of them and put me at sucha deserted area. -,- Maybe my studies too good, doesnt want them to affect me you see... Ummm... :]

New timetable = sucks.
Almost everyday 1st recesss, except for tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. -.- I've a feeling this half year wont be a good one. :[

I tell you sth ok? My ear hurts sooooo fcukingzx much in class today loh! Really buaytahan please. Dono what wrong can. Within 1 month, I can have 3 times of ear infection, break world record already can.

Some stupid games today in class. Omg, so random. :/ Water relay and some stupi toothpick thing.

Hmmm, I tell you what song im addicted to now ok?

Kokhow, the red nose reindeerrrr~ ( To the tune of a xmas song if ure not retarted. -.- )

Today his nose super red loh! Like clown please, know why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pimple lah~ Like tht also dono, stupiddd. -.-

Okay, bye bye.

Thanks. :)




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane