Tuesday, June 3, 2008 @ 3:56 PM
Another page turned


Hello there:) Back from piano. Hmmm.. I wonder why does she release me sooo sooo early every lessons. -.- Nvm. Hoho. So happaye. I played well for Mazurka in Bflat. Its a grade 7 piece ok! :]

I had cramps, backpain, headaches the whole dayyyyyy. TT Oh god, plus D is away for 4 miserable days. Grrrrrrr. :[
He woke me up so early in th morning. 6am...-.-And I cant fall back into sleep aft tht. Poorrrr me):

Im thinking if I shd tell Yl tht im not gng for tuition tonight... Or should I go? But I'll be suffering for whole 2 hours! ): Plus, I had been looking forward for Sat's claaassss. >:( Grrr, but if I tell her tht im not acc her there, im sure to die. Sooo, I 'll go and be a hardworking girl. :]

Saw this video in youtube. Kamgong people doing kamgong things. -.-



Sooooo.. I was like ouch(!) while watching. :/

Im posting for th sake of D. So taaada, off to sleep. :]




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane