|
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 2:21 PM
Very, helpless. Totally. I think I have alot to post today. :) Our class, or rather, the whole 2express level went spore museum. 2 museums to be exact. One is near the victoria theatre. Another is th Sam museum thingy. The one near the victoria theatre was really nice. The environment there was so great. Makes me feel like im in one of th Germany museums. Th class spilt into 2. And our grp only has 4 gals. Which were me, yanlin, sherhong and jinjie. Same old ppl :] Quite fun, esp with KOKHOW THAT IDIOT. Hmmm, we learnt abt gods and stuffs. -.- And I learnt that a elephant can travel on mouse. A snake has 7 heads. C: Lol, anyw, theres some myths behind them lah. Lazy to say only. And when we were waiting for th bus to fetch us which is like agessssss. -.- We were all chionging on psp(s). Do I look like I have one? No. TT So, I used kokh's to share game (burnout) with others. Soooo soooo funnn. :] Next, we reached bencoolen st. kopitiam to have lunch. Had korean cuisine. The hot pot thing. Cost me 7 bucks okayyyy~ I regretted so much. Cause its not tht nice. During lunch, my stomach starts to hurt. I dunno why. >:( Went to th sam museum next. Nothing much lah. I wasnt enjoying at all cause of my terrible tummyache. TT And bus-ed back school. Th bloody bus sucks okay. Totally. It has aircon, but Im still sweating like _ inside . D: After school, I got scolded by boyf for not waiting for him. Im waiting for him loh! Only its outside sch rite?!?! Thn scold me like siao alr. >:( Omgzx, for a moment, I told my arm is fractured again. Ouch. Having stupid piano lessons ltr. Shall update agn if I want to. :] You seems so far away. Yet I cant do anything. I can't hold onto you for any more longer. No, cant. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |