Saturday, May 3, 2008 @ 4:22 PM



I FUCKING HATE YOU, JERK.


Urgh, cramps cramps go awayyyy>:(

Had tuition, omg. I found myself very quiet today. So proud of myself to keep so still and quiet for whole 2hours. :)

I had hot plate today for lunch. Yucks. Totally sucks please. Tastelesssss. :@@@

Currently on MSN with kaiyang. Omg, so long since I chatted with him. Lolllll. he's still very short I think. <:)


Okay, my blog is a total bore. i dont know what to blog abt.

You seems so different each time.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane