Tuesday, May 6, 2008 @ 3:40 PM


Today, maths paper was very difficult. TT Omggggg, maths 1 was very easy, ppr 2 was a bitch.

After exam, went to Yanlin house and gave her my present. (: So proud of it, cause its wonderfully wrappppped. :D

Then gambled+studied+drew art=Learn nothing. -.-
Was very fun down there, we nvr once missed out gossiping abt___. Loll. Cause overall, ___is our main targett. CAVE MAN. :)

Ard 2, went home and took another meal cause I was farrr too hungry. Went for Piano right after.
Omg, today she let me off so damn early lah. :))) Sooooo lazy. -.- Wonder whats my $160 for every month. >:(

IM AM SO BLOODY PISSED. MY BLOOD WAS SUCKED BY THOSE STUPID MOSQUITOES
FOR 6 TIMES IN A DAYYYYY. ):
So ytd, my hand was very swollen. Poooor me! And I got 4bites on left hand, 2 on right. And my right hand was so swollen. TT I think my blood too sweet or sth. :)
Then mummy called th school up to complain.
AND GUESS WHAT. MR TAN TH SHORT TONGUE GNA CHK MY HAND TMRRRR. EEEEEEEEEW. :@@@@

Picture of the dayyyyy-my boyfriend. :DD
Time for some pumping of air into his cheeeeks! :DDD
That was my latin tag for exams. :)
Yanlin's present. :)
Look like my boyfriend above. :)

This was th bruise because of youuuuuuu. TT
See my pooooor hand! TT All because of th mosquitoesssssss. >:( Swollen okay!
This th bunny I love alot at her house. Omg, very ex yknw?!?


Bye people. :)

P.S : Boyfriend, dont scold meeee. :D




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane