|
Thursday, May 1, 2008 @ 4:11 PM
The___ing hot weather is really killing me plsssss. :[ So hot yknw! Make me got so distracted from studying and therefore went to sleep. :] But im still sweating when sleeping. Pooorrr me TT These 2 days I really cant get myself to study so focusly like th past few days. I got so easily distratced by th comp. So tempted to use lah. >:( My god, so stresssssed. TT Stress kills my brain okay. Not that I dont want to study, is tht my brain don allow me to. Lolll.I really hopes exam end fasttttt. Like BOOOOOOOMMMMM! :] They just get so bitchy each time I see them on th table. ♥ ♥ ♥ Not much interesting stuffs to say. So bye. :) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |