|
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 4:46 PM
Sorry Hoho:D Alright, had buffet with aunty uncle at some restaurant for lunch. One word- GREAT. :] After that, went PS to shop and look for hps for sister. I saw felicia and estee, but I guessed hey didnt see me. I bought a glitter glitter nail polish. 13 bucks. 2 tops, 1 tube. Only for 10bucks each. Usual price was like $38. Soooo.. I grabbed lah. Who would be so stupid to miss out such oppunity manzxzx. -.- I think thts all bout today? I hate blogging okay. I mean, its so troublesome. ._. Ohyess, not to miss out ytd dance. Was quite impatient ytd cos th instructor had to start frm th very basics as theres newcomerr. Grrr. :/ But still managed to learn new handwork. :)) Overall, I still love Latin Jive. :D ![]() ![]() Right now, im currently webcamming with D. :D Oooooow, sexy. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |