|
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 @ 5:56 PM
Next big hit HAPPY 1 YEAR 1 MONTH ANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D ♥ Todays activity was SEX EDUCATION. :D I got so excited last night cause I thought they're gng to show us a video abt sexxx. In the end??? Is abt STDs and condoms. Love, lust, infactuation. Boringgggg. If I knw its abt this, I don even want to come. Cause I vomit last night and mom told me not to go sch. Thn I say, "Cannotttt! Tmr sex education, I very excited leh." "Yaloh, after tht can do practical hor? " -.- Hmmm, the intructor not bad lah. Told us tht her fiancee alr lost his virginity to 2/3 gals. She got so sad, and also told her boyf tht she did heavy petting with her ex before. But still, they got married. Wow. Not bad not bad. Whole darn day was stucked in th library learning abt SEX. :/ JJ told us some of her probs. Shant say. Omg, feel so sad for her. >:( From 12-1.40 there are no tchers. Sooooo, SLACKED . :D After school, went home for lunch and head to Yanlin hus to see cookie. I realised tht his dick is peanut-ish small. Smaller than a peanuttt. Tsktsk. Reached hme abt 5.30pm. Oh yes, I rmb-ed jinjie asking me a stupid question ytd. ( she was engrossed in her PSP on th bus. ) J: Ehhh, why th bus not moving one ah? C: Cause its traffic light? J: Huh.. Orhhh.. C: -.- Nvm if I sounded stupid. :) Hmmm, I saw this news on the ppr ytd. A 45 YEARS OLD MAID HAD SEX WITH A 14 YEAR OLD BOY. When I saw this, I got so _ing disgusted. :@ They watched porn tgt and both consented on having sex. LIKW WTHHH, WHICH GUYS WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH A 45 YEARS OLD MAIDDDDD?!?!??! Imaginating thm having sex............................................................................. OMGZXZZX?!?! SO FCUKING GROSSSSSS PLEASEE?!? Somemore its th 3rd time they have sex. Why are boys so _ing despo!?!? Even maids also want... God. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :@@@@@@@@ No nice skins, if there is, ppl took them alr. >:( Goodbye! :) Angel for a night? |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |