|
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @ 4:24 PM
Never before. Hello! C: God, im so happy! :) I swear TYSON LIMMM IS SOOOO SUPER DIAPER SWEEEET!!!!!!!! Okay, I shall slowly talk abt him. :) Had piano lesson today, as usual. Hoho, my scales seems to be improving! So happy. :] Like finally~ Hmmm... So it was raining heavily(?). When I reached downstairs, I found my boyf waiting for me with a umbrellaaaaa! :D Omg, so nice of him. :) But sadly, I didnt use. Cause I dont need a umbrella at all as theres shelter all th way back home. -.- But nvm, he's still as sweeeeeet as ever. Love him! :D Oh yes, he seems to have got skinnier. ): I think he misses me too much till he cant eat. TT Told my mum bout it and she looked rather impressed(?). Ummm.. Not much to blog today. Ohmytian~ W/o my dad, days seems to be more peacefullll. :] I told YL abt some really good newwwwwws. And th both of us were like so freaking happy because ___________!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD No pain no gain. :))) Hoho! Shall go talk to my wonderfulllllll boyfriend! :) I love you.:) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |