|
Thursday, May 8, 2008 @ 11:36 AM
monster dad I hate art. I dont see hy must they test us on art. Like we will 100% be an artist when we grow up. Art is like totally uselesssss lah. Not like we will draw everyday next time. So therefore, I think all singapore schools should abolish art examination. ITS TOTALLY USELESSSS. Nvm, only one more art exam to go; EOY. TT And I shall never touch a colour pencil again. :) Therefore.......Today, I had a hard time drawing+colouring my damn artwork okay. Do you know how tired it is?!?! Those tchers leh??? Stand down there...Walk here walk there and see our atworks, if not, distracting us by standing at a spot staring at us colouring, and if not, DO NOTHING. While we have to colour so much till my fingers swollen. Why cant they just sit on th chair and colour too?!?! TT I just read XiaXue's blog and she wrote abt the father raping th daughter. And made me feel like blogging abt that BASTARD. He actually raped his daughter and locked her up for 24 years?!?!? And she even gave birth to 6 children I think? Omg?!?! The bloody judge should do sth abt him instead of putting him into a solitary cell okay. Is he brainless or what?!? He had sex with his own daughter and he is locking him in a solitary cell only?!?!? He should have peel off his penis skin and sprinke salt on it lah. Or else, simply chopped off his bloody thing and put him in a electric bed and toilet bowl.Or rather, create a electric floor in his cell, so tht when he walks, he gets electricshock, when he sleeps, he get electric shock, when he shits, his ass burns. Or else, make something like a 100degrees toilet bowl for him. So he cant even shit! And the best thing is, he should live in sucha place with NO PENIS AND BALLS. :) Mind me for writting so crude. But im very pissed okay. What on earth is justice!? Is there even justice in the world?!? And some brainless people are still siding him! I wonder what are they thinking okay! Or maybe, they raped their own daughters before, thts why. So sad to hear tht there are still people in th society siding on a man who raped his daughter and imprisoned her for 24 fcuking years. They should die tgt with him. Enough of blogging abt that monster. TYSON LIM SHOULD JUST DIE OKAY. WHATABITCHHHHHHHHHH. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |