|
Saturday, May 10, 2008 @ 4:27 PM
I love spammers. :) Yay, I just finished watching all the 12 episodes of ANTM. (((: Im going to catch it on wed for sure. ILOVEANYA. SHES SO HOTTTTT. :DDDD ♥ ♥ ♥ Tuition was really fun today. :) But there's some stupid bitches out there trying to take our seats every week. Bitch them. Can you imagine???!?!? She wore a colour lens+eyeliner+massacre+fake lashes+SPECTACLESSSSSS!!!!!!! Like hello? Who will wear a spectacles and still bothers putting lens?!?! So effing retarded. -.-Had lunch and train-ed back home ALONE. Tht OYL went to look for pet dogs. -.- And left me alone to go home. :// ♥ ♥ ♥ I dont see why must you keep copying th way I blogged????? Even I put hearts you also put. Like please, have some originality okay. I dont wish to hate you, yknow, Im kind. (: Even to spammers. :D♥ ♥ ♥ But unfortunately, some peanuts out there wants to spoil me and baby's r/s. Ohhh, are you jealous??? Or wht?? :) C'mon. Ure a gal. I know who you are and I have plenty of evidence its you okay. I dont want to mention your name here cause I dont want to make things turn out ugly for th both of us. So please, stop spamming and using other ppl's name. Its so childish alright. If you really want to spoil th r/s between th both of us, let me tell you. YOUR EFFORTS HAD GONE DOWN THE DRAIN. :) If you really have anything tht you doesnt like abt me or us, why not right down ur real name and spit out everything tht ure not happy with? I dont get why every spammers dont have a name. Be different lah, for god sake. Write ur name down.... Hate me for all you want, cause im not even taking you into heart. :D And I dont expect everyone to like me. But at leasttttt, WRITE YOUR NAME DOWN. No one in th world would earn all th admiration of everyone. :)I know who ure, thts why I don want to write anything harsh here. So please, have some respect for yourelf and don feel disgraced because you have such a name. :) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |