Friday, May 9, 2008 @ 5:21 PM


Hurrayyyyyy! There goes th torturous exams! :DDDD

Todays ppr was Econs = hardddddd. ): I memorised a lot of things in th morning. But thennnn, when I got th ppr, my mind went totallk blank! D: So, I dont think I will do well for Econs, but at least, give me an A. If I get B, it'll be so ps to face ppl. Everyone will be like," HUH?! YOU GET B FOR ECONS?!?!SO EASY ALSO GET B!!!! HAHAHAH!" Oh shut up. My class is always like tht. -.- Just let me win th bangala Im happy enough.

Aft exam>YanLin's place>Eat>Daidi(?)>PARTYYYYY>Gossiped>Daidi>Blackjack>Home>Bathe>Piano Practice.

Thats all abt it. So now, I shall slowly elaborate on th part when I got into her house.
Till 9.30am - 4pm. (:

We played Big2.5 . But we didnt bring enough money today, so, to make things interesting, we made a deal. Anyone who lose more than twice have to call a guy and say sth stupid. And tht guy must be those erxinnn erxin type. I knw its v lame lah. But nthto do mah. So did sth stupid. <:)

So, Sherhong lost 1st. Thn she called JiaWei. And blahblahblah. Next is me, I was forced to call tht GUIZHONGGG AND SAY ILOVEYOU. Of cos I dont want lah! Ltr he take me for real thn I'll go gaga.
So, they forced me to call XiongJie. But he didnt ans my call.Cause he said hes outside and too noisy to talk. Sooooooo..... I no need to cal anyone! :DDDDD
But I lost in I-forgot-what.
I called TingAn and..
Me: Hello, ure TingAn right?
TingAn: Ya, who are you?
Me: Cherie!
TingAn: HUH?!
Me: No lah, charmaine. Eh, you got love me.. HAHAHHAHA.
( I dono why I started bursting into laghters. But I was to say, you love me before anot? ) -.-
TingAn: Aiya, I knw u all playing right!!!
( And I kup th hp. (: )
So tht stupid yanlin went to sms him and say" ou got love her before anot!?" Andhe didnt reply.
ZZZZZZZUPID.-.-

Before going her house, we bought alot of tidbits and drinks. So, we went party-ing in her room. :) OMG, I cant believe I was so high today. And make Yanlin vomit our water for I dont know what reasons. I was singing and singing throughout th whole gambling + "party" thing.
And I got th highest pitch award! :)

Its really nice staying in th room chitchatting, eating. And throwing all th rubbish on th floor. Lol. But we did clean up ok! Oh, did I just say we?? I mean THEY. ;D

So after tht, wwent home and practice my pianoooo. OMGGGG. Did I just say, " practice my piano!? " Hah! I did okay! Im sucha goooood girl. :DDD I managedto play a piecetht thtcer only taught once! Im so talented lah. (:

Hahah! Why isnt th spammer returning my tags?!? ): Come back lehhh. I miss you so much already. TT Or is ittoo humji to face us? Oh doggggggy! Come suck my toes! :)


And now.... I shall watch American Next Top Model in youtube. Cause I missd out several episodes. TT

Love,
Charmaineee.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane