Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 10:07 AM


(edited..)

Hmmm... I decided to blog now its because I saw someone's blog and I found it quite ridiculous.
Why must people purposely go MIA in friendster or blog? To attract people's attention or wht?
MIA thn MIA lah, why must write down tht ure going MIA in ur blog, thn you MIA-ed? Lolll. Umm, a lil complicated, but still, some ridiculous ppl did tht. And I thought MIA is like missing till nobody found you for a long time, but how come still cant reply tags in ur blog uh? Weird. Lol. :] A bit stupid I think. What for going MIA for just 2/3days?? And you still write in ur blog tht you'll be going MIA. You really don want anyone to find you thn jump down th building lah. Or might as well dont even write in ur blog??? Erm, maybe you want others to take pity on you cause you have such bad life? If your MIA is - " not blogging for a few days". Just say ure not blogging. Loll. And I rememebered th last time u said u went MIA, I think 2 days ltr, you came back and blogged. -.- Tsktsk. I really don understand people's mind.
I dont know why am I so pissed over this, but its realllllly very ridiculous tht ppl actually write tht they are gng MIA in their blog to let ppl knw, when MIA is like nobody knows where are you, but arent you at home? And the best part is during ur MIA "process", you still can sms ppl. -.-
Enough, I also dont know why suddenly so pissed bout such little things. :]
Or maybe, I should get the right meaning of Missing in Action?


Bad moooood. Bad moooood, and bad mooooood. I feel _ hot at home. So _ stuffy! >:(
Make me so pekcek please. -.-
Today was just as boring. I have decided tht I shall ask tht babarian out someday! Maybe aft our tuition? :) Ooooow, cant wait to shop again! :DD
Currently, I craved for a yellow dress.. TT Shall go hunting maybe tmr, if mum's sorethroat allows. :)
And also, I craved for TOMYAM BEEHOOON again~~~~ :BBBBBB
Recently, mum just stocked up real much gooooods in th fridge. Tht means, I can eat everydayyy till I burst! Chocolates, biscuits, hammmm(!), cheeeesyy, and human meattt!!! :DDD Hoho.
Alright, I feeeeeel _ hot now, shall bathe. :D
Ohmytiannn~ ANTM is back again! Tmrrrr night! Woooohooo! :D
Oh yah, guess wht? Th person who went MIA-ed came backkkk like within 1 day? Lolll. Retarded. Why not just say tht ure attracting attention? :]
Dooooooodles!




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane