|
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 8:31 PM
Happy happy! I was asking some ridiculous questions last night and.......... " What if you like yanyee one day? " Lollll. -.- ( Go see baby pm. ) Okay, changed skin. Hmmmm. What shd I say.. Not too bad. :) Today went outram. Met jingyi and jaslyn at ard 10.35. But they reached at 10 okay! Please loh, its not I late or whatsoever. Is they reach early. :] So, not my fault. Hmm.. Will update peektures tmr! I promise okay~ :] Very interesting inside. Ya... Had lectures at 12. Boring stuffs.... Say no to drugs and stuffs... y'know. :/ Went home. Mum and sis were both not feeling well. At home, was soooo soooo quiet. D: Sooooo, com th wholeeee day! :] Till my eyes are so painfullll. TT Heh, I finally had my TomYam beehooooon! :) I craved for very long alr okayyyy. -.- And I cooked it myself cause I cant tahan th temptation aof th ads anymore. And.... right now, Im having tummyaches.. AGAIN~~~~ -.- Probably because of th uncooked egg I cooked. :/ Off to teeeeveeeee! :) Thats th best thing abt hols. Com com sleep sleep teevee teevee sleep sleep. :) Oooooooooow! Oh godddd, Im so happy because _________________ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |