Sunday, May 18, 2008 @ 10:31 AM
Funfairrr


Ytd, had school funfairrrr. :) I swear it so _ funnnn. :] I spent the whole damn day w babyyyy.
And, I was so darn wet from toe to head. Cause our class was doing th sponge game. And almost everyone was soooo soooo wet. Baby too. :D
And both of us won a platypusss. Pictures are all in his blog.

And.... he met my mum ytd. I cant believe they actually smiled at each other, god.

Aiya, to conclude the whole thing.
FUN with boyf. :)))

My bills came. And POPPP. Burst. 3500mins incoming call. God. I really tried to lower th whole damn figure, and I did okay! By 400mins. :)

Ahhhh, dance ltr againnnn. :( Im so _ing tireddddd. TT

Oh, can say tht I got really affected by th earthquake in china recently. Found them really very pityful. The news reporter says," Th clock in th school stopped at 2.28pm. Th laughters stopped. The board still has th teachings. Th school fell. " Omgawdzxzx. TT
I mean, 7000 school collapsed. I doubt singapore has 7000schools lah.
I dono why am I blogging these down. But they are really very pityful. :(
And theres this guy predicts tht th olympic will nvr happen. Oh. who knows?

Go on?




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane