|
Thursday, May 15, 2008 @ 6:18 PM
Fuck you, tyson. Today was like so so much fun in class please. No results = fun. (: Everyone was playing in class. And I think there were 4 periods for us to do th funfair thingy. So, I was painting and painting th stupid damn banner. And run out of black paint, so, I passed th brush to I-forgot-who and went to look for girlyyy girl. I had very much fun at th ltr part. But jj and yl was quarreling w alvin? I dunno why lah, lazy to blog too. So aft sch, went to yanlin hus, as usual. :) Saw cookie. He looked sick. And he had diarrhaeo(?). So _ smelly lah! OMG. I DON WANT ANYMORE DOGS. And yanlin was struggling w th shit. -.- Make me wan pukeee. :@@@@@ Thn we let it out, he was mad. :/ Make me so frightened. Went hme and bathed. And blogged. Seriously, I think tyson lim shd be off dead. He went for a _ facial and forgets abt me. GAY. Im losing grip. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |