|
Wednesday, May 14, 2008 @ 2:51 PM
Failure What a disappointing day today :( I got back my maths results. Shall, post all th results at a time aft I had gotten evrythng. English, Im rather happy alr. 29/45. But w/o th compos and all. I hope I get a A2. Pleaseeeeee. Ohmytiann, I win black chocolates for englishhhh! Like finally~~~~ Im so happy. And when I asked abt her marks, she was like so paiseh. Omg, I feel so shiokkkk lah. See her defeated face. Omgggg. :)))) But I hope th final marks can win her too. :D Thn.... MISSION ACCOMPLISED. Some stupid bitch in my class. Tsk. She looks down on me and clique like so much~ She thinks we cant beat her in everythng. In th end? We beat her. HAHAHAHA. And when Yl told her she got 72 for D&T, th bitch was like "HUH?!?" Tsk. Dont think we play play in class thn nvr listen horrr, if we listen, I bet we wouldnt be in this stupid damn school. Tsktsk. Ask for th ppr only need shout at us meh? UGLY BITCHHH. Today in class was very much fun. :) Exclude th part when I got my maths ppr back. i dint fail obviously. But was too low. Not my expectation at all. TT I felt so much like crying. TT But nahhh, not like my character leh. :) So, I didnt. :D Recessssss. God, I was so damn prud of myself. I ate 5 spoons of cup cornssss! :) I TELL YOU, NVR ONCE ATE A CUP CORN. CAUSEI FIND IT SO SICKKK LAH. :@@@@ So, I tried today cause jj told me its vvvvv nice. -.- ITS NOT AT ALL. I eat the 1st mouth, alr feel nausea. I tried to ate 4 more mouths and gave up. Threw th up to baby and he helped me fnishhh. :))) Erm, I dono why am I blogging this but, nvm. Since I got nth to blog too. Chinese was so pathtic. Nobody listened to th tchers. And I think there's six gals at th back which includes me,(duhhh) playing and playing. Till tcher got so damn pekcek and ask whole class to stand. Some times, I found her so helpless. God, she cant even control th whole class manzx. History, tcher showed us some funny hokkien videos. I think is starwars? Shall post th video up ltr. :) Nothing much lah. Todays mum birthday. We went to eat Sakae, and th food sucks. Totally okay. Except for th lemonade. :) I love my hottttt blog. <3 style="font-style: italic;">I dont know how to face you. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |