Sunday, May 25, 2008 @ 4:22 PM
Double Poppies yo


Hmmm, I hate blogging now. Tillllll..... I found a nice skin thn I shall update a proper post. :]

Today, went for dance dance dance. I tell you! Every week go chinatown make me sickkkk! :( Poorr me. TT
Todays class was very funnnn. :) But wasted a lottttt of time cause some ppl dono th steps thn tcher have to go thru agn n agn. -.-

Aft tht, had lunch at swensens. Had baked rice. Omytian~ Make me want vomittttt. :@@@@ Th baked rice dunno like wht. -.-

Went brasbasar(?) popular aft tht. Nothing much.

Cabbed home aft tht.

Hmmm.. dad will be flying to thailand tonight. Yaaaaaay. Freedommmm. :))

Oh god, tmr, I have some stupid useless guides course at outram. TT Perhaps, will be meeing jingyi too. :)

Doooooooodles! :)




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane