Friday, May 16, 2008 @ 4:14 PM
Dont let the hatred take over


Its soooo sooooo funnayeeeeee!

Hello :]

I got back all my results and its all 60+ ):
Eng-64.5/1oo
Maths- 65/1oo
Chinese- 80/100
History- 72/100
Science- 67.5/100
Lit-68.5/100
Art-62/100
Econs- 70/100

Heh, I got no Cs!!! :) !st time please.... I got 4th in class for eng alr. Omg, how low is our standard manzx. 5th in class for lit. :DDD Im so happy tht I didnt fail the lit ppr cause alot ppl did. Phew.

But sadly, I didnt beat SOMEONE. TT

So after school, we all went to yanlin house as usual. :) And gossiped abt _. I mean, we always gossips abt her cause she makes us so _ pissed. >:(
She gets higher grades than us when we think she nvr even studies. She even bad-mouthed abt us. Like wth, what a hypocrite. Tsktsk. Im gng to cut off her breasts if she wins me in class position okay. Hmph~

Tmr, there'll be school funfair which I aint even excited or looking forward to. -.- Like duhh, who will? And I cant go for th tuition because tht mushroom head doesnt want to let me and YL off earlier. We were not even in charged of anything loh, why th hell does she wants to keep us in th class and do nth? Why cant she let us off for tuition?!?! _ th mushrrom head. BIATCH. >:(

So, because of her, we have to go tuition tonightttttttttt. TT Meaning... I CANT HAVE MY NAPPPPP! DDDDDDD:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I'll be so damn tired when I go for tuition. TT

I cant tolerate.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane