|
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 @ 2:51 PM
Copycats should die OMG, WHO WANTS TO READ YOUR BLOG EVERYDAYYY?!?!? SO BHB. EEEE. LOLLLL. -.- You think ur blog very nice to read meh??? All broken english+twitzxzx worhzxzx. :@@@ (boyfriend ask me write one. :P) Literature was alright. :) Found it rather fine. && Mr kwok and Neethy came to my class and look for me. -.- Ask if anyone got mosquitoe bitess. Lol, end up only me and a bangala raise hand. :/ Then Kwok called my mum say maybe my blood type too attractive for th mosquitoes or what. Omg?!? I cant imagine him telling my mum that. Too attractive?!?! So I was right?!?! Lolllllll. I thought it was plain crap. Didnt know such things exists. Heh. Or is it that Kwok no knowledge? Anyhow tell my mum? Lol. Mum: Eh, today ur VP ah gua(Mr Tan) never come is it? Th Cock tel me one leh. LOLLLLL. Aft exam, I went to YanLin house againnnn. :) And for I dunno what reason, my mother knnows I gamble there. -.- Aiya, gamble only. Also not finger myself. Lollll. I didnt bring my art there, so I read HE there. :) Still as guai as ever. Hai~ Cant blame it. :) And tadaaa, here I am, back home. Once again, I got so hungry everytime I went her house. So, I began to look for stuffs to eat. Don't know why, everyday also very hungry. Omggg, I dont want my tummy to get bigger and bigger eachhhh day! >:( What if I become the CUTE CUTE LITLE CHUBBYYYY GIRL-------YANYEEEEEE!?!?! Wa, then I found myself super "blessed". -.- Seriosuly, people like her still can live with her size like this?!?! If I were her, I would just kill myself lah. Still can everyday attend school. Omggggg. :@@@ Alright, I shall go mug for arttt. >:( Pooooor me. ( WHO WANTS TO COPY YOU?!?!? BITCHHHHH) |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |