|
Sunday, May 4, 2008 @ 6:01 PM
Cope with it. I got back my latin resultssss!! :) Bronze is Commend, which is oh-not-so-nice. Silver I got High Commend which Im already very pleaseeeed. :D Today Jive's class was superrr nice. Love it manzxzxz. Its like so-countryyy. <3333 ♥ ♥ ♥ After my Latin Jive, train-ed down to PSt for my lunch at ajisen(?). As usual, salmon don and the coral drink. I think they added super glue to th rice or what. So ___ing sticky. So difficult for me to get it out from th bowl lahhh. I wonder if the chef did add any glue in it or what. -.-Then walked around to look for YanLin's birthday gift. :) In the end, I got her a really cute figurine. :D I bought a hot pink top after that. Omg, so sexy please th hot pinkkkk. :] ♥ ♥ ♥ Had some stupid tiffs with my sweetest. :( But now everything is fine! :) Teehee!♥ ♥ ♥ Im so happy I could have some peace and privacy in my room blogging with th lappy now. :) Its like so rare tht I can get any peace in my house. -.-♥ ♥ ♥ Oh god, I edited this skin, I found it quite really not bad pretty. Love it alot. But I think there are some stupid problems with th fontsssss. I dono why does it turn out so bloody bigggg?!?!? Someone help please????? :]♥ ♥ ♥ Tmr is cheeeeeena! Which means Im totally free today. Cause theres no need for any stupid revision. 8)♥ ♥ ♥ Alright, off to chat with dearie dearrrr! :)I love youuuuu, old man. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |