|
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 4:40 PM
COOKIE MONSTERRRRRR :B I GOT BACK MY RESULTS. TT Chinese- 80/100 Seriously, I expected more for m history and science! I studied so _ hard for th both subs okay! And what?! I got an bloody A2 and B3. Shittttt manzx. TT Heh, and I won evryone for chinese except for one stupid babarian; ONGYANLIN. SHE TOPPED TH CLASS WITH 80.5 OKAY!!!!! I mean, she won me by 0.5 !??!?!?!? GRRRRR. How cannnn sh dooooooo thaaaaaaaaaaat. )))): Im so utterly disappointed w my results. -.- As long as I get 70 and above for maths, Im contented alr. :) But I doubt so. TT After school, we went to YanLin house to see her dog(cookie). Peektures as below. :) After going to her hus for th puppy visit thing, went for piano as usual. Alamak, I cant play well in my handy mandy plaster on my fingerrr. Grrrrrrr. ): SO she asked me to repeat my scales over and over again like a stupid mad person. TT And hah, my sis is crying and crying because she gets a 78 for her maths. Actually was 89, and she went to tell th tcher tht got mistake, so, it became 78. %( For me, I wont be tht honest lahh. I take th marks and go lah, or rather, I dont even bother chking th marks. If tcher add wrongly and it shd be add marks but she minus, I'll screaam and run to her. But if she give me more marks than intended, I'll just shut up. C: COOOOKIE MONSTERRRR The wedding is seriously pathetic okay. So cheap like tht, but th food is nice lah. :) Hypocrite, don act. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |