Saturday, May 31, 2008 @ 5:27 PM
bootlick.


Tsk, I dont understand why must someone bootlicks the other so much?

I dont even know why do people get into r/s in th 1st place. Its like so fcuking troublesome... Jealousy and stuffs.. And once a party gets jealous, th other party claims tht u dont understand, dont trust. Hello? If tht person dont even get jealous, I dont even think he or she cares if u get fcuked. Its like, in a r/s, ure not allowed to get jealous. Ure not allowed to get angry.Oh whatever. Pile of shit.

Nothing much today, went out. Bought nothing.

Taxi queue back home was madness. Really madness.

Bye.




profile

Hit CountersHit Counter
Charmaine = Awesomenesss.
14th.
070494. :]
♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano
Family + Friends = Blessing ♥
I made best friends with a bear and a cat.
♥ my class alotttt. :)



archives




affiliates




credits

you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down.
skin by: Jane