|
Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ 8:31 PM
Anya Kop Kop Kop.. ![]() ANYAAAAAAAA KOP. OMFGGG. Shes so hottt lah. Love her Love herrrr! :) I hope she wins the ANTM. :DDD I mean, shes so innocent and not bitchy like tht whitney. She wont pick a fight or anything and I found her th kindest among all th models please. AND SHES SO FREAKING SEXAYYYYE. Plussss, she won almost all th challenges. So, I hoped she'll make it as th model. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ♥ ♥ ♥ Oh yes. I had a haircut yesterdayyy. :)God, I love it so muchhhh.♥ ♥ ♥ Today, I was almost late for Jive class. Cause I took a real long time in preparing I dono wht.Latin today was SOOOOOO SOOOOOO GREATT OKAY! :D Will not give up dance, I sorely swearrrr. :> ♥ ♥ ♥ Im so happaye, my blog hit went up by so muchh I suppose? Hahah, thx to spammerrr. :)♥ ♥ ♥ God, my spinal problem is coming back again. >:(I felt such acute pain at th bottom of my spinal. TT ♥ ♥ ♥ I found guanhao so kind pleaseeee. Dear asked him to sms me everyday for I-dunno-what reasons and he really did okay! Omg. SO kind of him. :)))) And he says he will find th spammer put if he knows who she is. :) I knw who lah, but didnt want to tell him. Cause didn want to make things turn out ugly too.♥ ♥ ♥ Yayyyyyy! NO SCHOOOOOL TMRRR. Maybe gng out to buy mummy bday present? I dont know. :]Okay goodbye! Love, Charmaine. :] |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |