|
Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 5:18 PM
anxiety Ohmygod, im so worried for my results. TT Just let me win those black chocolates and I'll be contented. :) Today, I was home the whole day longgg. Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I woke up around 10/11? And I slept at 2 - 4+. Since I could hardly catch tht much sleep in any days, so I shall do it today since today wasnt any other ordinary evil school days. And hah, I shall be a pig for a day. {♥♥♥} I found nothing interesting to blog these days. BORING. Oh yeah, this skin was carmen's previous skin and I did asked her for permission okay! :) Some stupid bitch out there cant stop making me as her idol. Tsk Tsk. I know I have such great examples for you to learn, but not all okay. BITCHHHHHH. Flirting with other guys out there and saying i love you to them on blogs. Omg, how cheapppp! *birds chipping* So wht if its just friends, I wonder how ur boyfriend thinks of you. Tsktsktsk! My mum saw baby's peektures and says he look like a GAYYYYYY. No lah, joking. :D She says he look skinnierr. See, Im so open to my mum nowadays and I found it so pleasant this way. :) She keep wanting to let my sister see baby's bro pics. Again & again. Keep saying tht they're so cute. I think my mom is in love with his brothers. Seriously, I found his bros much cuter than him by alotttttttt can. I wonder if they're frm th same uterus. Tsk. :) Yaaay, teevee now. Todays all abt; sleep, computer, sleep, teevee! Thts the best thing abt after exams. {♥♥♥} You're getting so scary. |
profile Charmaine = Awesomenesss. 14th. 070494. :] ♥LatinJive/Samba/Chachacha/Piano Family + Friends = Blessing ♥ I made best friends with a bear and a cat. ♥ my class alotttt. :) archives affiliates
Carmen
Estee
Joanna
Susanna
Sheela
Felicia
ZhiYi
Zoe
Tyson
KaiyangGopalBangali:]
Cichuan Kym
Jaslyn Jessica
WanQi
Eunice
credits you can remove this if you don't have a conscience. i assure you i will not hunt you down. skin by: Jane |